Providing Valuable Legal Advice To Local Businesses Of All Sizes
The main goal of Johnson Flodman Guenzel & Widger LLP‘s dynamic business and commercial law attorneys is to provide sound legal advice to businesses. We do this by strategically managing transaction-based legal issues to minimize risk, and by providing result-oriented guidance to minimize or avoid the expense of litigation.
Our proven team of business lawyers represents established businesses and emerging startups. We take care of the increasingly complex legal aspects to allow owners and managers to focus on running the business itself.
We Offer A Comprehensive Range Of Business Services
We understand the complexities of running a business, and can assist you and your organization with a variety of legal issues, including:
- Administrative and agency law
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and mediation
- Business and corporate planning
- Business succession planning
- Commercial and residential real estate leases
- Commercial and contract litigation
- Corporate/partnership/LLC litigation
- Commercial and rental real estate transactions
- Entity formation
- Insurance regulation and compliance
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Nonprofit organizations
- Tax law and tax planning
With clients ranging from corporations to local retail businesses, we have the experience and knowledge to help you start your business or take it to the next level.