Creating a Solid Legal Foundation for Your New Business
Starting a new business is exciting but complicated. To be successful, it requires a plan and paperwork to register it here in Nebraska regardless of whether the business is a startup partnership in the Silicon Prairie community, or involves the acquisition of smaller companies to grow an existing corporation.
Providing Effective Business Formation Advice
At Johnson Flodman Guenzel & Widger, our business attorneys offer a comprehensive range of business creation services that can move you toward your goal. Our business attorneys provide the following services:
- Business entity formation, such as an LLC, a sole proprietorship, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, or 501 (c)(3) nonprofit corporation
- Buy-sell agreements, business succession agreements, member control agreements
- Organizing the business, including drafting articles, resolutions, and securing tax identification numbers
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and employment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements
- General business planning and advice
- Monitoring new legislation that could impact the business
What If Litigation Is Unavoidable?
We will do all we can to help guide you so your business can avoid pitfalls such as litigation. However, if litigation is unavoidable, you can feel confident knowing that business attorneys include experienced litigators.
Contact Us Today with Your Business Formation Questions
One of the most important days in the life of a business owner is when they make the bold decision to start something new. Schedule an appointment with a business attorney by contacting us at 402-817-6721 or by email to ensure that your crucial early decisions are the right ones.