Morgan C.H. Kristensen
Morgan C.H. Kristensen joined Johnson Flodman Guenzel & Widger in September 2018 after clerking with the firm through law school. In addition to her law degree, Morgan has a Master's in Public Health from the University of Nebraska Medical School.
Morgan represents healthcare providers with administrative appeals, regulatory compliance, HIPAA matters, informal dispute resolution, Medicaid applications and appeals, contract drafting and disputes, guardianships, and collections. She also defends licensed individuals before their respective licensing boards.
In her spare time, Morgan enjoys playing golf and spending time at her family's cabin on Johnson Lake.
Areas Of Practice
- Health Care
- Civil Litigation
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2018
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- B.S. - 2015
- University of Nebraska Medical School
- M.P.H. - 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Education Committee, 2021
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- Public Health Association of Nebraska (PHAN), Member of Board of Directors